Copier Sales in Seattle
Buying a copier in Seattle can be a tricky proposition. The reason this can be a challenge is due to how many moving parts there are in a copier deal. There are a lot of things a consumer needs to be aware.
Here are some of the parts which can make a copier deal a great deal or a bad deal:
- Is the copier configured correctly? This means items such as a finisher or hole punch or 11 X 17 should be in the copier if needed, but not if you don’t need these features.
- Is the copier going to be leased or purchased? If leased, for how long and what term of lease?
- Is there an escalator in the contract or is it stable?
- Does the copier work with mobile devices? This is the growing office trend.
- Is the rep signing you up for a huge base with way more copies included than you use, or is the contract fair?
Buying a copier in Seattle can be tricky, but we are here to help you!